New Super Luigi U! Downloadable Content! Check it out!
A New Hope!
So, The Geek Centre have been updating much more regularly this past month, or so. However, there is one member who hasn’t been in many videos in this huge update…and that member, is Malcolm. (ME!)
Now, there’s some good reasons for that and there are some, not so good, reasons for my absence.
I will not go into detail about the reasons why I has not been updating, as they are quite personal and I don’t particularly want to share it on the internet. But I will say this, these reasons have been a brief setback and I will begin updating more regularly now! So…what can you expect me to do now that I’m “officially” back?
1) A review of the game ‘The Cave’
2) A Let’s Play of the game ‘The Cave’
3) A Let’s Play of ‘Pokemon: Fire Red’
4) Let’s Try Out ZombiU (and laugh at how many times I scream in fear!)
These are the guranteed things that I will be doing. I may also do some other things, such as Let’s Playing; Luigi’s Mansion, Xenoblade Chronicles and The Wind Waker!
So, rest assured…I have not disappeared, rather, I have come back after a journey, found the real me and have returned a new Man!
See you all soon!
FINALLY! The montage is here! A few of the highlights from the series! Enjoy!
A New Era is Upon Us…
December 20th 2011…the very first episode of our play-through of New Super Mario Bros. Wii was uploaded. Our intention? To play together, as friends and have an enjoyable time doing so.
July 16th 2012…the final episode of our play-through of New Super Mario Bros. Wii was uploaded. With it, we had completed the main motive and inspiration behind The Geek Centre.
It has been almost four months since it ended…and a lot of stuff has happened to all of us. But soon…the new era - The Geek Centre 2.0 - will be here, bringing with it a whole array of new content.
We have been busy sorting out our new review show, Front Row, as well as thinking up some new original content we can produce. But, what we do have planned is some exciting Wii U coverage that will begin in the last week of the year (I’m not allowed it till Christmas… ;( Otherwise it would be sooner)
But we cannot forget that we have been around for almost one year, so how will we celebrate making it past the, always difficult, first year? By uploading a montage of our New Super Mario Bros. Wii play-through, that’s how!
So, everyone…mark on your calenders, December 3rd. You aren’t going to want to miss this!
Things to come…
I’m just going to get straight to the point here. There are a couple things you can expect from us over the summer.
1) ‘How To Suck at Mario’ is incredibly close to finishing! Infact, as I make this post, episode 28 (of 30) is uploading. After the finale, we will be posting a montage of all our favourite moments from the series.
2) We will, most probably, NOT be doing a series on Rayman Origins. We tried recording it a few weeks ago, but nothing really went well and was more silent than anything. As for another game…we are in the middle of picking one.
3) We will be filming a short sketch this week, which takes influence from Team Fortress 2. One of the members has become so obsessed with the game, he starts acting and dressing like the Scout.
4) Finally, there will be some short Let’s Plays done in the near future, with games ranging from the SNES all the way to the PS3! Oh…and we might be bringing back the Let’s Preview series!
SERIES 3 - EPISODE 2 - How to Suck at Mario
E3 - 2012 - Week
This week we are covering the E3 2012 Confrences we already have Microsoft, Ubisoft & EA already covered. Nintendo will also be coming out today. We are very excited! There have been some flops and some AWESOME JIZZ WORTHY HIGHLIGHTS to E3 so far. Usher embarrassed himself during the Microsoft Conference. Wii U is amazing! But more on that later.
Super Mario Bros. Wii! Series 2 - Episode One!